Re: Assorted questions from a new ST owner

I like to throw in about 3 ounces of octane booster in each tank in addition to running 93 octane.  I have gotten bad gas once, and the engine refused to idle...just stalled and ran like crap.  I dumped a bunch of octane boost and fuel treatment in it which seemed to remediate the problem.  Remember when you fill up to select a gas station that is :