Daytona 1200 Woes

I had to travel about 100 miles on my Triumph Trophy 1200, which was
only runnung on two cylinders, due to a faulty coil. The problem being
diagniosed by my dealer. There seems to be no gas in the oil. The coil
is to be replaced, new spark plugs, installed, oil & filter changed. I
requested that a compression check be done, & I am waiting for the
results. I realize the problem of raw, unburned  gas going through the
cylinders, but would appreciate any other ideas as to what to check,
etc.
Thanks to all,
Ira