Re: Fuel Guage

> > hey anyone know how far a tank will go ive gone 215 miles on mine. pete
n.y.

> > 236 on my black beauty. I found out the hard way. Of course the red ones
get
> > less.
> >
> >  I just filled up with 4.6 gallons and 225 miles on the tank.
On another subject I rode my friends ST home for him after he had the
Triumph pipe installed. It was about 45 miles with fast and slow speeds.  I
didnt think I noticed a difference until I rode my bike home. It gives a
definite smoothness across the low end. (2000-3000rpm) I also think it was
noticeable up in the higher rpm range. The biggest gain I thought was on the
low end though. The difference was enough that I will order the pipe for my
bike. And I know that it will be more of an improvement because my bike is
black and his is red.

Robert