Alarm location

	Martin, congart's again. I have the factory alarm installed and it fits
under the side and tail piece cover on the right side. The tilt sensor
is mounted in the document holder under the seat. No remote paging on
the Triumph "DataTool" alarm but it just plugged in and automatically
has the red LED sensor in the running light activated. If you would like
and have a fax number I could bring the instructions in and fax them to
you. Oh yea, originally they were in German but with Eric's help I
e-mailed DataTool and got English instructions.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.