RE: New subscribers

At 01:07 PM 07/23/1999 -0400, Danilowicz, Paul S. wrote:
 >Thanks for the warm welcome, Eric.   And all others.  I have been enjoying
 >all the Triumph traffic.  Especially the banter about the black bikes being
 >faster  ...  or was that the red ones ??

Definitely the Red ones...... the colour banter is very cyclical in nature
- - It rears its ugly head every few weeks (mostly just to annoy Patrick)

 >My flesh & blood name is Paul Danilowicz.   I live in Manchester, Conn. USA.

I used to live just up the street in Vernon. Got tired of the cold weather
and shortened riding season and moved a little further south.

 >  I'm not quite an ST owner yet.    I've got my deposit money in,  waiting
 >on delivery.   I've been vintage road racing with a 1967 500cc Daytona for
 >about 10 years now.   And street riding on a '87 VFR.   Completely satisfied
 >until I test rode the ST in Daytona last spring.   Hope to return to
 >completely satisfied again soon.

Did you race at the Vintage races in Daytona ? A couple of my friends were
there (the Metzlers) and had a great time. I live about 50 minutes from
Daytona (35 on the ST!) so if you're back down this way, let me know.

So what's the expected delivery date of the new baby? Are you picking it up
in Endfield?

- - Eric