> slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx
> DArnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> gdslabaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> danilps@xxxxxxxx
> f.bonig@xxxxxxxxx
> SeedyK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Mrbluenose@xxxxxxx
>
> Make yourself at home - This is an open format list, so feel free to post
> about whatever you like. If you haven't already, send a short post about
> yourself, where you ride etc. (or maybe what you would like to see on the
> ST site....)
>
> - - Eric

Thanks for the warm welcome Eric. As for who I am etc.:

I'm Steve Lawler (slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx). I live in Verona, NJ, USA. I'm currently riding a 1980 Honda CM400T. A great little bike that's ideal for zipping around the streets of New York (cuts my commute by about 10 minutes), yet has enough spunk to get up to 80 mph on the interstate but YIKES.
It redlines at 85. :-(

I am very interested in getting an ST. I was hoping to find a used one but now that I hear about the blue ones I might have to save my pennies and wait til they land on this side of the pond.

In the mean time I will just lurk here until I'm running with the rest of you.

Steve Lawler