U.S. Rally

Hi Guys & Gals!

I have not updated you recently on how the Rally planning is going.  The
Triumph dealership in Fayetteville, Motorcycles International, suggested
a ride that should keep us occupied in Friday, but other than that, they
have not really come through as I had expected.  I e-mailed them two
weeks ago concerning any involvement with the Saturday ride and have not
heard a response.  I thought I might be able to talk to someone from the
dealership at the CMRA races in College Station last weekend, but they
evidently left after the endurance races concluded on Saturday whereas
in the past, they have stayed around to watch the sprints on Sunday. I
will try one more time, but at this point, I feel we cannot count on
their invovlement.  Dennis Tackett is assisting me in finding a route
for our Sunday ride, as he has experience riding in Arkansas.  If any of
you have any requests/advice concerning routes for Saturday, let me know
off line at RedRiders@xxxxxxxx

The route planned for Friday is as follows: