Alarm Location and top rack

     Thanks to Jack, Martin and David for your input Re: the alarm
     location.

     My Veto is still on order so I'm temporarily fitting an Oxford alarm
     until my accessories arrive. I'll fit it in the space under the RHS
     side panel for now and replace it when the Veto arrives.

     Now a question about the top rack. How feasible would it be to put the
     fitting kit in place but only fit the rack on occasions. I intend
     running with the side boxes and a seat cowl most of the time but will
     occasionally need the added capacity of the Givi top box (sorry
     Patrick). I would like to be able to remove the rack when I return
     from holidays but leave the fitting kit/brackets in situ as it seems
     like quite a chore to get it in there in the first place. I seem to
     remember some discussion about the durability of the bolts for the
     kit, being made from cheese or some similar quality substance. :)

     TIA
     Martin

     '99 Sprint ST
     '97 Suzuki TL1000S (Grease Spot)