Re: Cool Blue

At 07:57 PM 07/26/1999 +0100, Graham Derrick wrote:
 >Ha.
 >
 >Aha!
 >
 >Hahahaha!
 >
 >I'VE GOT IT!  The cool blue dream machine!
 >
 >Just picked it up from Jack Lilley's and rode it home.  Fantastic bike,
 >looks and rides better than sex!
 >
 >Even before it is run in it is quite obvious that it will be MUCH faster
 >than a red or black one.  And more economical.  And better at pulling the
 >birds as well.  In fact better at everything !!!

Congrats Graham,

Could that smile of yours be any bigger ?

Now just get rid of that plain white helmet and get something a little
racier.....

Bike looks really nice though

 >Compliments to Steve and Dave at Lilley's who probably made their quickest
 >sale - purchased as it was walked down the ramp of the delivery van.  Thanks
 >for getting it ready quickly so that I can get on with running it in.

another satisfied victim .... uh I mean customer .......

 >PS does Patrick know whether there are any blue panniers available?

Didn't Steve tell you that they were not making the paniers in Blue ? Only
red and black......

- - Eric