Re: Lower Fairing Removal

I've done this on mine, and its been fine so far, including speeds upto 160kph on the autobahn.  I went round tightening all the fairing allen key bolts as most had worked loose :(
It definitely makes a difference with the amount of heat coming up off the fairing.
cheers
Jon.

>>> "Martin Wilson" <banzaibandit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 28/07/99 16:29:28 >>>
I'm thinking about removing the lower fairing for my Holiday in France as it
tends to get hot down there and I'm already fed up with toasted legs on the
ST , the other day the frame was too hot to touch !
Does anybody know if I remove the lower but leave the middle in place will
it flap around ?

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/