Re: My Valves

Took my bike in to have the valves adjusted and all were right on- no
adjustment needed.  Granted I only had 57XX miles on it, but since I was
going out of town, it made sense to get it in now and before the AR Rally.  I
guess I'll pay a little for the piece of mind since I'm sure warranty won't
pay for it.

The dealer was also downloading some updated codes into the bike.  Anybody
have any idea what these are for?  My bike was running tip top.  The dealer
was kinda vague about why they needed to download codes in.  I already had
the aftermarket pipe tune in the bike.

Rick Paukert
Be in MN Tomorrow