Re: That useless 10 amp 12VDC socket

>< I have my radar detector hard wired to my batter along with various
>other devices in my tank bag.
>.. Dennis>
>
>OK Dennis, I first wondered what a batter is, but figured why ask ...
>where the Y is <<<bad pun - Sorry>>>.  More importantly, I am curious
>what other devices you have in you tank bag, inquiring minds want to
>know.
>
>..Richard

Hi Richard,
Should have been a y on the end. My riding buddies think I have been to one
too many Bond flicks. I have the following:

CD player
Stereo booster amp
Radar detector cutout module. This cuts the CD player volume to the right
speaker in my helmet and substitutes the radar detector when it goes off.
Night light in the map pocket of the tank bag that I can tun on with a
switch.

Pretty cool stuff and makes the long boring stretches of road go by faster.

Dennis (or....Bond, James Bond if you prefer)