Re: Scottoiler - Location

> I was going to do this but my dealer advised me not to for the moment.
> Apparently Triumph say fitting a Scottoiler can invalidate your warranty.
> Scottoiler are trying to get approval from Triumph and hope to have it soo

> > Hello one and all, I'm just about to install my Scottoilder on my ST, and
> > was wondering where the best place is to fit the oil chamber?
> >
> > Has anyone fitted a Scottoilder an ST? and if so where did you fit the oil
> > chamber?

  I have also been looking at purchasing a Scottoiler for my ST.  The dealer
just sent me an email stating that Triumph has just produced and sent out the
adapter needed to connect the vacuum line from the Scottoiler to the bike.  If
the oiler invalidates the warranty why has Triumph made this part?
  Has anyone out there ever used a Scottoiler?  Is it a good product and worth
the investment ($115)?  Does it actually function as claimed?

Dan