Re: Radiator

>       Has anyone had problems with their radiator or  coolant? Like I
>said yesterday my radiator sprung a leak in the fins and bit the  dust
>after only 3700 km. That's 2300 U.S. miles.   Kyle Rocke
>Stockholm Sweden
>99 Sprint ST  "Black Widow"

I too have had to replace the radiator, not once but  now twice. The first
time I had it replaced was  two months ago at 400 mi. This past memorial
day weekend I turned 3000mi. while riding the  northwest hills of
conneticut I saw coolant on the right hand side of the bike(throttle side).
I was 100 miles from home!I rode the bike home, watching the temp. needle
the whole way. Strangely the bike didn't seem to run  any hotter. Both
times the coolant is dribbling out the top right of the radiator(top right
sitting on the bike). Just got off the phone with my dealers mechanic who
told me triumph has had problems with early 99' st's. Thankfully again it
will be covered by warranty.
garrett johns