Re: Dealer problems ?

At 05:31 PM 05/30/1999 -0400, Mark Hanke wrote:
>Looks like we'll have to make that ride some other time. I demoed a ST at
>Cycle Riders in Orlando and it seemed like a good shop. I wish I had
>purchased my bike there as they had a black one in the crate. Sport City has
>me a little concerned, I'll discuss more when we get together for that ride
>if you like. Do you ever attend any of the weekly "bike nites" in the area?
>I sometimes go to Charlie & Jakes on wednesday night, It's in north
>Melbourne, Suntree area.

Well, I'm sure that the guys at Cycle Riders will be sorry to hear that you
bought elsewhere, but will understand seeing that you live in Melbourne.
I'm sure they will still take care of you though. A good friend of mine
would travel from Pt St Lucie to have his Sprint worked on as the South
Florida dealers were so bad.

Haven't been to Charlie and Jakes for a bike night since I sold the Harley.
Next time you're going, let me know and we'll show off the ST's....

- - Eric