Re: Givi racks

>Does he have an email address - would like to get more info from him to add
>to the site.
>
>BTW - welcome to the list

Thanks Eric

He does have an email account but has only had it for a couple of weeks and
doesn't know how to operate it yet apparently.  I couldn't get the address
out of him and guess there would be little point if he can't check it.  I'll
be visiting him in a week or so and will get the info then.  May even
attempt to trade some training / website design for a deal on a bike ;-)

There is a fax number though:

+44 1664 561106.

I believe I posted the wrong area code for his phone number.  Its:

+44 1664 562302

Regards

Martin Plant
95 Sprint, 97 T595