Re: st-digest V1999 #93

Hello Troy and Eric,

Thanks to Martin Retherford I now have a ST to do some fit checks and also
to produce products for the ST. The first will be the helmet lock that I
promised Eric a few months back. Also, some folks (Howard Graff) were
inquiring about a dog leg clutch lever. My low cost alternative which works
on the T509,595,955 etc. is too short. I found that a Kawaski KZ650 dog leg
 clutch lever worked wonders on my T595. On the ST however it is too short
since the switch assembly is wider.

Kind Regards,
John King