Jack Lilley Triumph

	I wanted to replace the windscreen on my ST with a taller screen. I
called my dealer only to find that none were available here in the USA.
	I then talked to Steve at Jack Lilley Triumph early last week about the
Triumph tall tinted screen. The screens were out of stock but on 5/27
Steve sent me an e-mail stating that the screens were in stock and
available if I still wanted one. I sent my credit card information that
day and at 4:01 PM Steve sent me an e-mail stating that my screen had
shipped!
	I had to return home from work yesterday and about 11:00 AM the US
Postal Service knocked on my door with my new windscreen! Six days from
ordering to receipt of product without having to drive an hour to any
shop!!!!!
	The fit and finish are first class but unfortunately I didn't get any
riding time in and leave on vacation Saturday morning without the bike.
	It's a shame that we can't get some of the items we want here in the
states but if you need parts or accessories please go to Jack Lilley's
Triumph page and rest assured that the representative and service are
top rate.
	Thanks Steve and everyone else at Jack Lilley's Triumph.
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.