Black Bags and Wind screen (extended)

Hey folks,
    I'm over here on the left coast of the USA, and can't get panniers
for my black beauty (Sable) Do you have them available? I would also
like to get the extended wind screen, as we are experiencing allot of
shitty weather for this time of year (very abnormal fluids)! My dealer
seems incapable of obtaining these components for whatever reason. I'll
not talk them down 'cuz they do excellent service (great mechanics all).
Oh, that is Pro-Italia in Glendale, CA.
Do you have a website?
Anyway, heard about you from the ST Web site (ERIC) and he's doing a
great job for us newbies to the Triumph experience!!
        Please get back to me,
                                        Jim

Jim Schroeder
'99 Sprint ST (Sable)