Re: stalling

That might be possible, but I have not noticed this problem in some really
hot weather we had lately, (98 degrees does not qualify in Texas I know)
when I was idiling along in traffic and things really started heating up.
Also if that was the problem, why does it not just keep happening again,
shutting down for a second then restarting does not cool things down too
much.

Paul Steinbacher
> I have had the same thing happen to me twoce now - both times on very hot
> days. Both times, turning the bike off then back on again (that is,
turning
> the key to the off position and removeing it) fixed the problem - almost
> like rebooting a computer. I wonder if the FI computer isn't getting too
hot
> and becoming erratic.

The