Seat Strap and Seat Lock

I noticed in a brochure that the ST had a strap that went across the
seat for the passenger to hold onto. Is this standard or an accessory?

I dont know how many of you have bags, but after installing mine I
noticed that the seat lock mechanism was not releasing the seat
properly.  The key would not return to the original position. I
initially thought that I had kinked the cable when rerouting it.  The
real problem was with the new hardware that is used to relocate the
lock.  There is a metal plate that covers the back of the lock to keep
out dirt and grime.  Well this plate doesn't have enough clearance. When
you tighten everything down the plate comes in contact with the back
side of the tumbler (lock) and doesn't allow for it to spring back to
its original position. So what I did was to simply get two washers and
insert them between the plate and the lock to get just enough clearance
to allow the lock to move freely.  Hope this helps for anyone having the
same problem.

Troy

Troy Blood
PH  (864) 963-3471