Tall screen

	I rode in this morning before missing the bike for two weeks. The tall
screen changed the wind noise. Not better or worse, just changed the
sound. Raise your head about two inches or lower it the same and the
noise almost disappears (don't the British have any 5' 10'' or 11' test
riders). The wind now only hits you on the upper arm area right in front
of the shoulder socket. Puts more pressure on your wrist (come on
GenMar). I only collected three bugs on my helmet shield verses a ton.
Can't comment on the reflection yet until I ride home this afternoon and
get some different angles with the sun. The 20-25 MPH side wind did push
the bike around a little more, but not much. The tall screen makes the
cockpit look much bigger and open. I hate the large trim tubing.
Thinking about removing it altogether.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.