Re: Maybe I am too ignorant to be scared

irony1 wrote:

<snip>

  The highspeed cornering, well I kinda chickened out a few
> times.  I hope it is just a matter of gaining confidence or should I be
> learning some skill other than "slow, look, lean, roll"

Read Keith Code's "Twist of the Wrist, Volume II" It may seem it's just
for racers, but once you read it, you'll be amazed at the amount you
didn't know about motorcycles, physics, and your own body's natural
survival reactions. It could save your life. Then practice a few months
and go to a superbike school on a track.

> It has been so hot that I am tempted to not wear my vanson (leather) jacket
> when riding.

Don't do it!!

> Anyway, thank you for giving me the opportunity to spill my guts.

Word!

Brian W.