RE: A collage of comments....

TXToday@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Has anyone ever gotten from Triumph or seen for them selves, how the
> performance pipe and tune really effect performance?  I'd love to see the
> charts...

My pipe is due to arrive any day (so sometime this month, I expect ;) )
and I'm going to have the dealer run a coupla before and afters on the
dyno. I'll post a summary of the results (don't have a scanner).
- --
Brian W.

I'll be installing an M4 pipe in a few weeks. We plan to run it on the Dyno
before we begin to get a baseline. We will try every map available from
Triumph for the T509 motor. We may even try Daytona maps just for grins.
I'll post my results.