Austin Vintage Show

To all you Texas ST riders out there, this Sunday, the Roadrunners, a
British and European Motorcycle Assoc., is haveing its Vintage
Motorcycle Show at Ski Shores in Austin.  To get there once you get to
Austin, you take the Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360) to 2222 and go
towards Lake Travis (away from Austin) on 2222 and take a left at the
first light, which is City Park Rd.  You will eventually see a sign, I
believe, for Ski Shores.  The road to Ski Shores should go to the left.
Ski Shores' telephone number is 512-346-5915, if you would like better
directions.  My map is not too clear and I am doing some of this from
memory.  Richard & I are planning on going.  I'm always looking for an
excuse to ride around Austin.  Hope to see some of you there!!

Lisa