Re: Crashed!!

- --------------5A2E0EC34709D1D6249914D6

That's the stuff Kyle, I like your moxie.  Broken ribs are the worst.
Best regards, Steve

Kyle Rocke wrote:

>  Well .... my Sprint ain't what she used to be! I hit a deer while
> riding 2-up last Thursday. There were actually two deer. I managed to
> miss the first one but there was no way to avoid the second. We're
> both alright. My girlfriend received a whole bunch of black-and-blue
> marks on her left side but didn't break anything. I on the other hand
> broke 4 ribs and scraped up my knuckles a bit. We are so glad that we
> had full face helmets, leathers and boots on! If we didn't, I don't
> think we'd be here now. Boy I tell ya .... those hard bags are
> fantastic! They saved the bike from loads of damage. They didn't even
> crack! The locks work fine and they open and close like nornal.
> They're just scraped up, that's all! Sometime this week I'll be
> getting the damage report from my mechanic. He said that it looked
> pretty good and that it will most likely be on the road again soon. I
> hope so. We've got a trip planned in a little over a month. If anyone
> is interested in seeing what happens when you mix an ST and a deer,
> just tell me and I'll send a pic or two to Erik. Enjoy to ride and
> ride to enjoy. See ya ... Kyle Rocke
> Stockholm Sweden
> 99 Sprint ST "Black Widow" ( maybe it should be "Deer Hunter" )

- --------------5A2E0EC34709D1D6249914D6

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
That's the stuff Kyle, I like your moxie.&nbsp; Broken ribs are the worst.
Best regards, Steve&nbsp;

<P>Kyle Rocke wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Well ....
my Sprint ain't what she used to be! I hit a deer while riding 2-up last
Thursday. There were actually two deer. I managed to miss the first one
but there was no way to avoid the second. We're both alright. My girlfriend
received a whole bunch of black-and-blue marks on her left side but didn't
break anything. I on the other hand broke 4 ribs and scraped up my knuckles
a bit. We are so glad that we had full face helmets, leathers and boots
on! If we didn't, I don't think we'd be here now.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Boy
I tell ya .... those hard bags are fantastic! They saved the bike from
loads of damage. They didn't even crack! The locks work fine and they open
and close like nornal. They're just scraped up, that's all!</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Sometime
this week I'll be getting the damage report from my mechanic. He said that
it looked pretty good and that it will most likely be on the road again
soon. I hope so. We've got a trip planned in a little over a month.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>If
anyone is interested in seeing what happens when you mix an ST and a deer,
just tell me and I'll send a pic or two to Erik.</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Enjoy
to ride and ride to enjoy.</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>See ya ...</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=-1>Kyle
Rocke</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Stockholm Sweden</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>99 Sprint ST "Black Widow" ( maybe it should be "Deer
Hunter" )</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>