RE: Maybe I am too ignorant to be scared

I got the Sprint from Big City Motorcycles in Manhattan, NYC.  I got a great
deal, saved $900 over other dealers.  They are actually a Ducati dealer, as
a matter of fact it is Ducati's  flagship Super Store in the US.  They would
like to think of themselves as a Triumph dealer, but all the Triumph stuff
is stored in the backroom.  The sales guy is very nice, but I may do the
service elsewhere.

About the leathers, since I started looking, I am yet to see a rider in NYC
wear a jacket.  Standard wear is a Tshirt.  I am only using leather pants
for long rides, around town I am using a pair of dragging jeans
http://www.dragginjeans.com/ just call me Kevlar Butt

Larry Marin
99 Sprint ST (Kevlar butt)