A few thoughts

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01BEB11E.AEC2F4A0

 About the feul guage, I had mine changed when the bolts were replaced. =
I seems to work fine although I am still sceptical.
I will continue to update.    =20
    About the tall windscreen. After 150 miles I removed it and am =
debating what to do . It did seem to add to the pressure on the wrists. =
I think to much for me. I may try it again after the Gen Mar risers are =
out. I noticed that for me at speeds between 75mph-90mph(as noted on the =
stock speedo) the front fairing moved around to much. Speeds above that =
were horrible.The mirrors became totally useless. I aready think the =
mirrors are not to good anyway and this just made it worse. Any wind =
seemed to move the bike around to much for me. If it was a headwind it =
seemed as someone was pushing on the front. I will say that if anyone is =
looking to receive less wind on the torso it does an excellent job. Also =
with the bugs.It may  be the ticket for winter riding. As strange as it =
sounds my initial thoughts are for me that it might add to the fatigue =
on long rides.My girlfriend did like the windflow as a passenger. She =
has yet to ride with me and the stock screen.If anyone in the Dallas =
area (Jack, Dennis etc.) would like to try the screen contact me off the =
list.I also would like to here others thoughts on the screen. Eric you =
are the only one I know who also has the taller screen. Others?I will =
say again the dealing with Jack Lilley was a pleasure.=20
    Installed the throttlemeister the other day. It is a wonderful =
product and they were also a pleasure to deal with. I like the clean =
installation. I set mine up a little soft so I could "fine tune" the =
throttle.    =20
    Now a problem. I seemed to have picked up excessive vibration in the =
grips. So much that after 45miles my hands go numb. Anyone experienced =
this? I had 25k on my Trophy and never had this problem. I have heated =
grips but also had them on the Trophy so I dont think this is the =
problem. Any thoughts?
                        Robert

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01BEB11E.AEC2F4A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;About the feul guage, I had mine =
changed when=20
the bolts were replaced. I seems to work fine although I am still=20
sceptical.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I will continue to update. =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; About the tall =
windscreen. After=20
150 miles I removed it and am debating what to do . It did seem to add =
to the=20
pressure on the wrists. I think to much for me. I may try it again after =
the Gen=20
Mar risers are out. I noticed that for me at speeds between =
75mph-90mph(as noted=20
on the stock speedo) the front fairing moved around to much. Speeds =
above that=20
were horrible.The mirrors became totally useless. I aready think the =
mirrors are=20
not to good anyway and this just made it worse. Any wind seemed to move =
the bike=20
around to much for me. If it was a headwind it seemed as someone was =
pushing on=20
the front. I will say that if anyone is looking to receive less wind on =
the=20
torso it does an excellent job. Also with the bugs.It may&nbsp; be the =
ticket=20
for winter riding. As strange as it sounds my initial thoughts are for =
me that=20
it might add to the fatigue on long rides.My girlfriend did like the =
windflow as=20
a passenger. She has yet to ride with me and the stock screen.If anyone =
in the=20
Dallas area (Jack, Dennis etc.) would like to try the screen contact me =
off the=20
list.I also would like to here others thoughts on the screen. Eric you =
are the=20
only one I know who also has the taller screen. Others?I will say again =
the=20
dealing with Jack Lilley was a pleasure. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Installed the =
throttlemeister=20
the other day. It is a wonderful product and they were also a pleasure =
to deal=20
with. I like the clean installation. I set mine up a little soft so I =
could=20
"fine tune" the throttle. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now a problem. I =
seemed to have=20
picked up excessive vibration in the grips. So much that after 45miles =
my hands=20
go numb. Anyone experienced this? I had 25k on my Trophy and never had =
this=20
problem. I have heated grips but also had them on the Trophy so I dont =
think=20
this is the problem. Any thoughts?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Robert</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E2_01BEB11E.AEC2F4A0--