RE: Starting problems

At 09:57 AM 06/08/1999 -0500, Dennis Tackett wrote:
>My prblem is not related to the battery. The engine turns over and all the
>lights work. It just cranks and cranks but never starts unless I turn it
>off, wait about 5 minutes, and then it starts. Acts like a classic case of
>vapor lock but that's not it either. Frustrating. We hope to get a response
>out of Atlanta this week.

Dennis, in brad's response, that was his problem as well. It would turn
over - everything else was working fine - just wouldn't start.

Let us know if you hear anything out of Atlanta, but in the meantime, I
would see if your dealer will swap out the battery for you and see if that
cures the problem.

- - Eric