Re: Valve Info

Duner,

One more thought to add. If your Triumph dealer said it's nothing to worry
about does this mean you don't have any problems if it comes to a warranty
issue. If another local (non Triumph) dealer does some work will it affect
your warranty? I think it would not be an issue but worth considering.
Paul Steinbacher