RE: Starting problems

>I know that Lorin had a bad battery and I think there was one other lister
>as well - hopefully that is the problem as it would be a very easy fix.
>My prblem is not related to the battery. The engine turns over and all the
>lights work. It just cranks and cranks but never starts unless I turn it
>off, wait about 5 minutes, and then it starts. Acts like a classic case of
>vapor lock but that's not it either.

Actually, that sounds very much like th eproblem I had on my T595, it would
turn over, (lights & everything worked), just took ages to fire up, if it
did. It would have to catch on the first spark (after about 12 cranks or so)
or it'd not start until I'd left it for a minute.
This only happened if it hadn't been started for a couple of hours. The
workshop tried adjusting mixture, throttle adjustments, different tunes,
checked the wiring, plumbing.....
Strangely enough, it started fine if the battery was completely and freshly
charged (a day after charging would be too old).
Changed the battery and bob's your uncle. No probs since.
Tim.