Re: My two cents

>I wonder if anyone has any experience with a product called Stealth
Edging.  I got a piece of it from a friend of mine.  It's trim for the
windscreen that's supposed to create a roll of air at the edge of it to
kick the wind blast a little higher.  I think it's supposed to add about 3
inches to the air effect, hope to have a report on it's affect on the wind
noise soon.

I tried the edging on my 96 Sprint and found that it made no difference at
all. At somewhere around $10 per foot, I decided to leave it on.

>>Well he just gave it to me so I thought it wouldn't hurt.  It was the left over from his experement on his Harley Dresser fairing.  And your right so far not much difference.

Was the Exec really that quiet? I find the ST far less noisy (wind wise)
than was the old Sprint.

Richard White wrote;
IMHO, the ST is quiter at speed than the Exec.  It also has less wind
buffeting of my helmet.  At 6'2" the wind off the screen of the Exec
hits me at the top of the helmet.  The lower screen of the ST, though it
puts more of the helmet in the airflow, seems to cause less turbulence.