Re: New ST owner

Thanks for the helmet info.  I am experiencing the wrist problem as well.  It
is really bad at low speeds around town.  I find it tolerable at 50mph or more
when the wind blast takes some of the weight off of my wrists.  I am going to
continue with the stock bar height for now as I am still getting used to the
bike but the risers seem like the way to go.  If you do try them let me know
if they help.
Dan