Re: New ST owner

> looking for a recommendation on a new helmet as I am 6'4" and am taking
> the full wind blast on my shoulders and neck at speed.  I am looking for
> a helmet that is quiet, has good ventilation, is comfortable and well
> made.  My old helmet is an open face style for cruising and is totally
> inappropriate for the ST.  Any comments would be appreciated.
> Thanks,  Dan Curcio

Dan,
Arai, and Shoei are generally acknowledged to be the best helmets currently
available. I currently have a Shoei RF800 and Arai Quantum E and like both.
I would advise trying both of these and finding which one fits you
comfortably. Keep it on for a while to see if there are any 'hot spots', it
should be SNUG. They cost a bit of money but your head is worth it.
Paul Steinbacher