ST rally

Hello Lisa,
Sorry for the slow response.  I have not forgotten about what we have
discussed!  I talked to my boss, Ray, this morning and he is very interrested
in participating in your event!  We may even have some riders here in
Arkansas that  would participate.  Give me some time to see what Ray will be
interrested in doing and I will email you.  Things like an organized ride on
Saturday and maybe even an organized dinner Saturday night are what I am
thinking about. (Our biggest deal will be "fighting" over who has to stay and
man the store).

There will be more than is possible to do in Eureka Springs proper! But, let
me suggest some great rides and restraunts for you:

>From Eureka take US-62 East to Berryville, then AR-21 South to Boxley Valley,
then take AR-43 East and AR-74 East to Jasper.  Take AR-7 South a few miles
to a restraunt called something like Cliffside.  It's on the left overlooking
"the Arkansas Grand Canyon".  After eating, take AR-7 South, then AR-16 West,
then AR-23 North back to Eureka.  This is a GREAT ride.

Send me your address and I'll send you some maps and Eureka literature!

Sincerely
Mike Taylor

- --------------69D85BE35112A6C21AFA383D--