Seat Lock

Well, I remember when people were first having their bags installed
that, for lack of a better discription, the lock mechanism was turned
around, not allowing the lock to function at all!!  This is what has
happened after they installed my rack and reinstalled my bags!!  It
worked the first time, so I didn't think to check it after they
installed the rack.  Help!  Please!  I we can fix it, I would rather do
that than spend another morning at the dealer!  Details would be greatly
appreciated!!

Thanks!

Lisa