Re: New subscribers

In a message dated 6/8/99 3:33:58 PM, eric@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<TrmpetDave@xxxxxxx

Make yourself at home - This is an open format list, so feel free to post
about whatever you like. If you haven't already, send a short post about
yourself, where you ride etc. (or maybe what you would like to see on the
ST site....)>>

I am such a newbie on the list that I don't even have my ST yet! It is
currently being prepared by Rocket Motorcycles of San Diego. It is black, and
they are putting on the panniers, front fender extension, and tank belt
buckle protector. I am going to stay with the stock can-I am sure it has more
power than I will ever need as is, and I want to set a good quiet example. I
traded in my '95 Trophy 1200 for it-I loved the Trophy, but got tired of
asking for help every time I wanted to deploy the centerstand. It will be a
great buy for someone with Godzilla arms and legs. Dave Collins, San Diego.