Re: New List Member (was: Bags and Buzzing)

At 01:21 PM 06/11/1999 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:
>would fit?  How about the top case?  I assume it will hold at least one
>helmet?  Would it hold an Aerostich suit?

I can put a L and a M Shoei RF800 in at the same time on the top box

>Hi, I'm new to the list. ;-)  Thanks to Duner Tor, who I met via the BMW
>list for letting me know about this one.

Welcome ....

>I guess what I am looking for is input to push us off center and make
>the decision.  I've lurked here for a day now, and it does seem that
>you are all very happy with the bike.  What are the plusses and minusses

If you have to ask, you just wouldn't understand .... oops - sorry - wrong
list ;-)

The VFR is a fine piece of machinery - it definetly would be money well
spent.

But, I love the Triumph marquee - this is my 3rd new Triumph - I really
enjoy riding something that you don't see at every corner hangout.

Last year I had a 509 and a 96 Sprint - one for playing (the 509) and one
for riding / touring (the Sprint). Now I have it all in one bike and don't
have to mentally "pull straws" to see which one I am going to ride ........

I can't begin to do the ST justice in words - spend some time on one and
you'll know what I mean.....

- - Eric