VFR vs ST

At 01:21 PM 6/11/99 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:
>What are the plusses and minuses compared to the VFR, or just in general

Hi Mark,  I had a 94 VFR and found the valves just wouldn't stay in
adjustment for long.  Nearly all of the valves would require readjusting at
each service interval.  My ST's valves were all in spec at about 7300 miles
and the recommended interval is 12,000 (I did it early just to be on the
safe side.)

Also the VFR's front tire always wore out prematurely with a strange sort of
scalloped pattern on it.  The dealer never did figure out why it did that.

Finally, the ST's got motor!!  It's torque is much better than the VFR.

I know looks are subjective, but personally I prefer the rounder more
sculpted look of the ST vs. the more angular sharp edges of the VFR.

Happy Riding!!
Charlie