Re: Decision made (Sprint vs. VFR)

Eric Sheley wrote:

> At 03:26 PM 06/14/1999 -0400, Mark Patrick wrote:
> >I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those that responded
> >to my earlier post asking for advice on the VFR vs. Sprint ST decision
> >on a new bike for my wife.  The bottom line is that we now have a new
> >Triumph in the garage, not to mention a very happy wife to go with it!

> Well, congrats to Marlene. From the email, it doesn't sound like you'll get
> much time in the ST saddle ....

You must know my wife...  :-)

> Any chance that the two of you can make it to Arkansas for the rally ?

Actually, there is a chance.  We'll know more about how our schedules
are shaking out as the next few weeks go by.  Coincidentally, opening
day of the rally is Marlene's birthday.

> Have fun with the new toy ....

She is thoroughly enjoying it!

Mark
- --
Best Regards,

Mark S. Patrick
Avon Lake, Ohio
BMWMOC BMWMOA BMWRA IBMWR
His:  '99 BMW R1100RT - Opal Blue
Hers: '99 Triumph Sprint ST - Tornado Red