Re: Decision made (Sprint vs. VFR)

Rick Damiani wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the info.  On cursory inspection it appeared that this
wouldn't be a worry because of the offset bend of the shift lever, but
looking more closely, I could see the potential of exactly what you are
talking about.

I verified that at maximum downward deflection of the shifter, there is
still a good 1/8" or more of daylight between it and the linkage rod, so
I think it will be fine.

Thanks again,
Mark
- --
Best Regards,

Mark S. Patrick
Avon Lake, Ohio
BMWMOC BMWMOA BMWRA IBMWR
His:  '99 BMW R1100RT - Opal Blue
Hers: '99 Triumph Sprint ST - Tornado Red