Re: Eric's job

At 07:25 PM 06/15/1999 -0700, Paul Steinbacher wrote:
>Eric,
>I see Triumph is advertising your job in Cycle News, good luck.

not holding much chance of even getting called as they had my info even
before placing the ad. We'll see - but I'm not holding my breath. Spot is
still mine at the Harley dealer though if I want it ...

>stand. One other thing I noted was that the front calipers have a very large
>torx bolt (I had considered replacing both tires) the largest I had was a
>T50 and that was too small. Does anyone know the correct size?

Why yes, I do.... Went to remove the caliper on my old Sprint and the
largest I could find was a T50 - I looked at it in the packaging and it
looked plenty big - until I held it up to the socket...... Went to a larger
Sears (with better hardware selection) and found it in the automotive
section - the T55 is the one you need. I just checked and the ST uses the
same size.

- - Eric