RE: Performance Exhaust

I have a couple of questions about the performance exhaust option.

1st, has anyone dyno'ed a machine before and after the upgrade? What are the
actual gains in performance?

Hi Paul. I am getting my ST dyno'd as we speak at M4. I will post the
results shortly. This will be for the M4 exhaust so someone else will have
to supply the info for the Triumph bits.

2nd, I would like to here from people who have ridden with both exhausts and
their comments as to advantages one way or the other.

I put 3k miles on my Sprint so I will have a good base to judge the M4. I
have heard the M4 on the T595 and the note is excellent compared to any
other systems I've heard. Gives it a mean growl like a Ferrari.