d207

I had the d207 on my superhawk and I really liked them. Turn in felt
better and I wasn't seeing the scalping on the front that I was getting
with the 205's. I holed the stock bt 57 at about 3000 miles. Since I was
away from home I put on an bt 50r. Profiles looked the same. I have
never mixed tires before but since I plan on flattening this tire anyway
on the superslab to laguna this year what the heck. I ve put 2500 on
this tire and I have to admit it is really working good. I've worked
every square bit of this rear tire and it is sticking quite well and is
working well with the front end. The d207 on the hawk would step out big
time and I realize different bikes and all but I am carrying more
cornering speed on the sprint and even with this odd match up it's
working well. Most mornings are 45 to 50 degrees and the back still
warms up well enough  for 65-70 mph on the posted 25 mph  mountain
corners were I live on the way to work. The machine feels really
planted. Maybe it's just that much better of a machine. I know there are
a few ex vtr owners on the list. Any comments. Best Regards Steve.