Re: Cans, Heel Guards, and Rick Go Zoom

When did Triumph come out with both a stainless and aluminum can? I think
when I got mine there was just aluminum.  What's the price difference?  Any
expected difference in performance, weight, or durability?

I saw in Torque they offer 'heel guards' for te Sprint ST;  What are these
and can anyone report on them?

I took the Kieth Code Superbike School Levels I and II this past weekend.  I
rode their ZX-6Rs.  What fun!  Level I should be required for all riders; I
learned a lot.  What I figured out most is...  I'm real interested in that
new Triumph 600.

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands, TX