Re: ST Passengers

My wife likes it but says the edges are a little stiff, but we only got 1,000
miles on it so
the seat might break in a little more. She would like to get a Corbin for it,
but we'll have to
wait till they make one for it. We are going to take it to California this
summer, so she
will really know if she likes it after ten days on the road. She likes the
leg room it doesn't
fold her legs, like on my cbr 600, and she likes the smoothness of the ride.
The suspension seems to work well with two people and I can't really till
she's there, with the
way the motor works so well.
                                           happy riding
                                                  Bruce