Re: Fuel gauge

Mine was driving me nuts, the light would come on when the guage read
3/4, guage was all over the place etc... I had the sending unit replaced
and now it works fine. It's nice having a working fuel guage. The light
now works WITH the guage. So yes, to me it was worth having it fixed
under warranty.
  Charles