[Fwd: Black Bags and Wind screen (extended)]

- --------------4455CFAB119A745423CCEF40

Paul,
    Thanks, but I've already gotten the bags & screen from Steve Lilley as they
didn't have them up north. John was extremely cordial, but the price and lack of
in stock units led me to the UK. I don't know where you're located, but I'm
going to be in BC (Crows nest) for 3 days, starting the 17th of July. All
camping stuff, after the SBK's at Laguna.
    Thanks for the info,
                            Jim