Clutch Cable hanger

I need for someone to check on the hanger that holds the clutch cable. I
found mine dangling down by the clutch cover.  I think it is supposed to
mounted on the bolt that mounts the radiator  to the frame on the right
side sitting on the bike.  It appears to only go on one way but I just
want to make sure that my assumptions are correct. I positioned it so
that the loop is closest to the steering head assy. Part of the hanger
about a half inch long and bent 90 degrees is pointed towards the
faring. Is this correct?

Troy Blood
PH  (864) 963-3471
FaX (864) 967-2787