From: Ed Wheeler <ewheeler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 11:41 AM
Subject: Painful Confession

Here we go again. Mine was on grass, wet with dew, after cricket
practice one evening. A little too much throttle and not much
tread on
the standard back tyre and down we went. RH side panel, RH belly
panel
and footbrake assembly, total repair cost,
IR£600 ($786). The side panel broke up like an eggshell, even on
the
grass. Does this entitle me to membership of the silly billy
club?

Ed Wheeler

*   *   *